Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Sorry Bulls Fans

It has been a very tough few days for the team following Saturday’s game. The offense and defense played lights out to give us a chance to go into overtime and it was me who let the team down. Tim Krantz’s snap was good and as usual Jake Schum’s hold was perfect, I accept full responsibility for the missed PAT. It is unacceptable and for that I want to apologize to all our loyal fans.

I wish to thank those people who emailed and texted me messages of support, it really meant a lot. To those who were not so supportive, I understand your frustration and accept that you are entitled to your opinion of me.

This week sees the team travel to Miami of Ohio for a clash with the defending MAC Champion Redhawks. It will be a huge challenge, but one this team is ready for.

Go Bulls

Pete Fardon #13